Business Meetings : FAQ’s
1. Do you provide catering?The Summit Event Center has been a gold mine for our company meetings - large and small. From the catering to the ease of parking and everything in between, it is nothing less than wonderful.keep reading... - Joan A.
Yes, we do. We can provide services just as you would experience at a hotel. But we also allow outside catering or forgoing any food at all.
2. Do you provide AV assistance?
Our turnkey AV service offering is superior to many other venues. We always have someone on staff who can promptly assist you throughout your meeting with any AV issues. We are very capable with our own equipment. We will try and assist with any issues that arise with your equipment.
3. Do you have a loading dock?
No, we have a loading ramp with very easy in and out. If you have any heavy items that need to be delivered to your conference or trade show, they will need to arrive on a truck with a lift gate. Our rear doors will accommodate pallets, however we do not possess a pallet jack. We can provide a hand truck or a cart for moving heavy boxes.
4. How early can my meeting start?
We will open at whatever time you need us to open for your meeting.
5. When can I get in to set up for my conference?
Generally, set up for a conference begins one hour prior to the time the guests arrive. However, you can request extra time for a fee if you need it.
6. Can I bring my own LCD projector?
Yes, you may bring your own LCD projector. Please note that Mac computers have an adaptor to connect to the LCD projector.
7. Can you connect my laptop to your sound system?
Yes, we can connect any laptop with a headset jack to our sound system.
8. What size tables to you use?
For banquet settings, we use primarily six foot diameter round tables. We also have some five foot diameter tables. For classroom sets, we usually provide banquet tables that are six or eight feet long by 30 inches deep. For large classroom sets, we can also provide tables that are six or eight feet long by 18 inches deep.
9. Can I have exclusive use of the conference facility?
You can have exclusive use of the facility. Please ask our sales people for more information about this.