The Summit Conference & Event Center will NEVER SELL any personal information you may provide to us on this site. We will NEVER SHARE any personal information you may provide to us with the exception of our vendor partners who are providing services for your event.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may update this policy from time to time. This policy is effective from 5/1/13.
We may collect the following information:
- Name (and employer, if you are planning an event for your company).
- Contact information including email address and or phone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers>
We use the information we gather to:
- Contact you regarding your event and appropriately provide the information you requested.
- Contact you regarding future news and promotions from The Summit. This is done via email, and you may easily opt out of our email list.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access we have put in place suitable procedures to secure the information we collect online. Also, we never collect credit card information via our website.
Identify which website pages are being used. This helps us to improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information to analyze how well the website is functioning. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.