Parties & Specialty Events
Facilities and Options
We have a very flexible space that can accommodate groups up to 600 people when using the entire space. We can also create multiple breakout rooms on the fly with our “air walls.” We have lots of potential diagrams you can review or consult with our seasoned staff on what might work best for your event.
Highlights of The Summit include:
- Two large chandeliers imported from Italy
- Dimmable lighting throughout
- Two dance floors
- Integrated high-end sound system with wireless mics
- Duel screen projection system
- Comfortable lobby with leather seating
- Solid movable walls for flexible room arrangements
- Large inventory of tables and chairs
- Easily accessible loading area
- Fully equipped catering prep area
- Six individually controlled temperature zones
- Free high-speed wireless Internet or secure ethernet
Sample Room Diagrams
One of the critical factors in choosing a Denver party hall is to make sure it has adequate space for your guests. This is for both comfort and safety. The fire code requires 15 square feet of space per person in a banquet setting. So if you are planning a reception for 200 people, you need at least 3000 square feet of space. (200 x 15 = 3000). Make sure you ask every venue you visit how large the room is.
The following room maps show typical event layouts. If you have something unique in mind, we can easily create a custom map for your room. There is no charge for this, and it is a quick process.
Choose a sample room diagram below: