Facilities and Options
Our facility features several solid movable walls. This creates a very flexible space that can accommodate many needs. If you have a large reception planned, we open the walls and can seat up to 500 people in our Rocky Mountain Grand Ballroom. If you have a reception of up to 200, you can choose either the Longs Peak or Pikes Peak Ballrooms. We also have two smaller event rooms for intimate gatherings.
Ask to see our affordable Wedding Packages!
We do most of the work, so you can enjoy your special day.
Highlights of The Summit include:
- Two large chandeliers imported from Italy
- Dimmable lighting throughout
- Two dance floors
- Integrated high-end sound system with wireless mics
- Duel screen projection system
- Comfortable lobby with leather seating
- Solid movable walls for flexible room arrangements
- Large inventory of tables and chairs
- Easily accessible loading area
- Fully equipped catering prep area
- Six individually controlled temperature zones
One of the critical factors in choosing a Denver party hall is to make sure it has adequate space for your guests. This is for both comfort and safety. The fire code requires 15 square feet of space per person in a banquet setting. So if you are planning a reception for 200 people, you need at least 3000 square feet of space. (200 x 15 = 3000). Make sure you ask every venue you visit how large the room is.
The Summit Conference and Event Center has in-house audio-visual that you can rent to enhance your reception. We have large screens, LCD projectors, speakers and microphones if you wish to have a slideshow or bring in your own music. Our pricing is included in the wedding brochure.
Sample Room Diagrams
The following room maps show typical wedding reception facility layouts. If you have something unique in mind, we can easily create a custom map for your room. There is no charge for this, and it is a quick process.
Choose a sample wedding set diagram below: